This looks so yummie. Thank you for sharing this cheerful and delicious card at our challenge.I hope you will join us again soon.-xiss- Renate.(DT The Sketchy Challenges)
Lovely tag just perfect for our challenge.Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Sweet Treats' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x
Good enough to eat ! A perfect creation for our 'Sweet Treats' theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining in.B x
Great card and I do love the image and colours. A really super freebie too!HugsDi xx
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This looks so yummie.
Thank you for sharing this cheerful and delicious card at our challenge.
I hope you will join us again soon.
-xiss- Renate.
(DT The Sketchy Challenges)
Lovely tag just perfect for our challenge.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Sweet Treats' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x
Good enough to eat ! A perfect creation for our 'Sweet Treats' theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining in.
B x
Great card and I do love the image and colours. A really super freebie too!
Hugs
Di xx
Post a Comment