Wednesday, 1 July 2015
Sunday, 1 February 2015
Sunday, 30 November 2014
materials: Magnolia stamp, Spellbinder Classic Scallop circle die, Spellbinder Oval die, mini star punch, Faber Castell watercolour pencils
- Crafty Steal Third Thursday challenge - make it in 15 minutes
- Magnolia Mania - Christmas tree
- Crafty Little Fairies - not a square
- Time For Magnolia Christmas Challenge - Christmas but not using any traditional Christmas colour red,green,gold
- Time For Magnolia Challenge - use your favourite Magnolia stamp
- Winter Wonderland - die+punch
- StampArtic - Christmas
- The Artistic Stamper - Christmas is coming
- Live & Love Crafts - favourite Christmas colour combo
- Penny Black & More - anything goes
Thursday, 6 November 2014
Image: Magnolia Tilda
Others: Faber Castell water colour pencils, Spellbinder Flourish Accent die, MF Flourish die, Martha Stewart Snowflake Chain punch, glitter glue, pearl, lace, bling, Scor-Pal score board.
Tuesday, 4 November 2014
Sunday, 2 November 2014
Make this card using pre-printed sentiment and embossed the white card stock with butterfly motif embossing folder. Added some pearls and ribbon as embellishment. Done it based on Crafty Steal Thursday Challenge Sketch.
Wednesday, 24 September 2014
Embossed the backgroud with Sizzix Basic Grey 'Dotted Flower Rings' embossing folder and I swiped through a blue Prismacolor stick over the raised embossed area for some colour.